Step 1: Configure OCC Releases & Codes
- Click the "Apps" > "OCC Reporting" menu item.
- Click the "New Release" button.
- Add the artist's name and the title of the album or single.
- Add the release date. Note that pre-sales are reported to OCC on the day following the release date.
- In the "Album or Single UPC/EAN Codes" section, click the "Select a Format..." drop down and select the format of your first code.
- Choose UPC or EAN and enter the code on that line.
- Add any additional codes, for this release, to this section.
- Add ISRCs for digital tracks in the "Track ISRC Codes (Digital Only)" section below. Note that each ISRC must be related to an existing UPC code from above.
- After you've configured your release, click "Save" at the bottom.
Step 3: Configure Product Variations for OCC Reporting
- Click "Inventory" in the dashboard navigation.
- Click "Edit" next to the Product you want to report.
- Scroll down the Variations section and click "Report to OCC" in a Variation's gear menu.
- From the "Select a OCC Code to Report" overlay, click on the UPC, EAN, or ISRC you want to associate with the Variation.
- Click "Okay" to close the overlay.
- Click "Save" at the bottom of the Product editor.
Any questions, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org