When you start selling Tickets, you're asked to pick the page's name you want it to use. If you pick "Shows", a special Page with the name "Shows" and URL "/shows" will be created and added to your "Storefront" > "Pages" section. This page will display your Shows when viewing it in your browser.
If the URL you picked was: http://your-store.limitedrun.com/shows, then a corresponding http://your-store.limitedrun.com/shows.ics URL is automatically created for your Shows. This is an automatically generated, and continuously updating, iCalendar feed that can be subscribed to with a calendaring application.
Whenever your customers purchase tickets to one of your Shows, your special iCalendar URL will be automatically included, along with a note, in their confirmation email. This will help your customers keep up to date with your Shows.
Subscribing With Apple's Calendar:
- Open the "Calendar" app on your Mac.
- Click the "File" menu on the top left.
- Click "New Calendar Subscription...".
- Enter http://your-store.limitedrun.com/shows.ics and click "Subscribe".
Subscribing With Google's Calendar:
- Go to http://google.com
- Click "Calendar" at the top.
- Click the down arrow next to "Other calendars" in the sidebar.
- Click "Add by URL".
- Enter http://your-store.limitedrun.com/shows.ics and click "Add Calendar".
The iCalendar feed format is supported by most modern desktop, web, and mobile calendaring applications.