By default, the $1.00 USD per ticket service fee is passed to your customer. This means that if your customer purchases 2 tickets from you, they'll see a "Service Fee" line item in their cart for $2.00 USD (converted to your local exchange rate). A $2.00 USD service fee will then be added to your store's account balance (you can see account transactions and your balance at any time by clicking "View Balance" in your store's admin's "Settings" area). Your customer pays you the service fee and you pay Limited Run the same service fee, alongside any other charges on your account like monthly and digital fees.
However, you have the option to not pass the service fee along to your customer. You can disable this on a per-ticket basis by following these steps:
- Go to your store's admin area.
- Go to the Tickets section of your Inventory area.
- Click the "Edit" across from an existing Show or click the "New Show" button on the top left.
- This will bring up the show editor.
- Scroll down to the "Ticket Types" section.
- Click the gear icon on the right side to bring up the advanced menu.
- Uncheck the "Pass Service Fee to Customer" checkbox.
- Repeat this for all "Ticket Types" you don't want to pass the service fee to your customers for.
- Click "Save" at the bottom.
You can also add your own service fee on top of the $1.00 fee by following these steps:
- Go into the event you want to add the fee for.
- Scroll down to the Ticket Type section.
- Click the gear icon next to the Ticket Type you want to add the fee.
- Click Adjust Service Fee.
- Next to the words "And Add" you'll see a box.
- Put the fee amount you'd like to see added to each ticket.