Printing Shipping Labels and Packing Slips
- Go to Sales in your store's dashboard navigation.
- Click the down arrow next to Pack to bring up the preferences.
- Select whether you’d like to include a checklist of the items you want to pack.
- If you’d like to include shipping labels in your packing print out.
- If you’d like to include a packing slip, then optionally choose if you want to display a logo and pricing details.
- Make sure you have "Unshipped Orders" selected in the drop down.
- Select the Orders you wish to ship by using the checkboxes on the left hand side (or don't select any Orders, to include all Orders in the current search across all pages).
- Click the Pack button.
- Once your Packing print out is done generating, you will download the PDF.
- Open PDF, print and you’re done!
Tip: To select a range of check boxes, select the top most box, hold shift, then select the bottom most box.