Creating a Digital Item
The easiest way to create a Digital Item is through the product creator.
- Select "Inventory" in the top navigation of your dashboard.
- Select the "New Item" button.
- Click "Product"
- This will bring up the product creator. All products are created from here.
- Create your product, by filling out all the necessary information. When you reach the Variations section select the menu under "Digital Item".
- If you chose "Add a new 'Lossless Audio' digital item", then add the Artist, Album, Genre and Year in the digital item overlay.
- Choose the files you want to upload. Make sure they’re either a WAV, AIFF, or FLAC. Note; You can select all the files you want to upload at one time and we will batch upload them for you.
- Optionally add artwork.
- If you choose "Add a new 'Everything Else' digital item", then add a name and then upload any file type you’d like.
Tip: Remember we have SoundCloud integration, as well as a track listing module that adds them automatically to your product page. See the App Store if interested.