Delaying Availability of Digital Items
- Go to your store's admin area.
- Go into the "App Store".
- Find the "Digital Street Date" App and click "Install".
- Click "Inventory" in the dashboard navigation.
- Click "New Item" or click "Edit" next to an existing Product.
- Scroll to the bottom and check the box next to "Delay the download of digital items".
- Set a date and specify your time zone.
- Click save.
Note: You can set up a Digital Street Date even after the product has been sold, and the people that bought it will be notified as well. This comes in handy for using the Digital Street Date App for a digital only product, that is also a preorder.
When variations of this product are sold, digital items won't be available for download until 12:00 AM on the date you specified, in the time zone you specified. Your customers will be told the date that the digital items will become available after purchase and reminder emails will be delivered to your customers that morning.