Notifying My Customer That Their Order Has Shipped
- Go to your store's admin area.
- Click "Sales" in the dashboard navigation.
- Click the checkbox to the left of each Order you wish to mark as shipped. You can search and page through Orders while continuing to select them. The Orders you select will be remembered.
- After selecting the Orders you'd like to mark as shipped, click the "Shipped" button at the top left.
- The "Mark as Shipped" toolbar will appear.
- Click the date field to set a day other than today that you want to mark the items as shipped.
- Check the box that says "Notify Customers".
- Click "Ship Orders" on the top right.
Order update emails with the above shipping details will be delivered to each of your Customers in the selected set of Orders.
Tip: To select a range of check boxes, select the top most box, hold shift, then select the bottom most box.